Dogs love getting our care and attention
New Year is the time to set our resolutions, and our wishes too. We dream of a love, a new job, that someone’s health gets better, and so much more. Why not including our four-legged friends in our list for next January?
Our obligations at home, at work, plus the children… This year, all this has weighed heavily on the time we spend with our pets, depriving them of precious time to play and to take care of their health. Organising your dog’s regular baths well is the perfect way for keeping your pet healthy while making bath time fun for both you and your dog.
We at Phytorelax have thought about this cuddling and relaxation time for our four-legged friends and so created Beauty Dog products. They come in two versions, for long-haired and for short-haired dogs. Find below a list of tips to turn bath time into a perfect moment
Bath Time Tips
What you need before starting:
- A Beauty Dog box
- A suitable bath
- Lukewarm water
- A sponge
- A brush suitable for you dog’s fur
- A hairdryer
Step by Step
- Wet your dog, apply shampoo (use the right shampoo for your dog’s coat- long or short) and lather.
- Use a wet sponge to wash the entire body. The head should be the last area to wash; sponge gently. Be careful with the ears since they are the most delicate area.
- Talk to your dog while at the bath: Calm your pet down with sweet words. Saying “good boy” or giving it some treat will also help.
- Use a suitable device to vacuum and remove all water and excess hair.
- Dry using a hairdryer.
- Use a brush suitable for your dog’s coat, for instance, a carder for dogs with long and thick hair. This brush type should be used once a day.
- The final touch- a spray of Deo Vapo that brings shine to short hair or detangles long hair.