- 98% NATURAL COSMETICS
- PROFESSIONAL HAIR CARE
- EAU DE TOILETTE
- CERTIFIED ORGANIC, NATURAL & VEGAN COSMETICS
- VEGAN & ORGANIC – 31 HERBS OIL
- CONCENTRATED ACTIVE FACIAL SERUM
- VEGAN & ORGANIC – ALMOND
- VEGAN & ORGANIC – HEMP
- VEGAN & ORGANIC – COCONUT
- VEGAN & ORGANIC – TEA TREE
- TRAVEL KIT
- BIO PHYTORELAX – DETOX CHARCOAL
- BIO PHYTORELAX – HYDRO AVENA
- BIO PHYTORELAX – AGE DEFENSE THE VERDE
- BIO PHYTORELAX – SEBUM ALOE VERA
- BIO PHYTORELAX – LUX LIFT ARGAN
- BIO PHYTORELAX – ACTIVE AGE GOJI
- BIO PHYTORELAX – CHAMOMILE
- DEO NATURAL
- Special Edition
Pink pepper & pear
eau de toilette
An olfactory balance with spicy facets: the spicy accents of the pink pepper gently blend with the fruity notes of the just cut pear.
- Apply a few drops to the inside of your wrists and elbows, to the base of your neck, the roots of your hair and the hollow of your décolleté. In this way you will release your perfume as you move and during the course of the day without it even becoming overpowering.
- Spray the perfume in places where your blood pulses, so exalting its essence. This is why it has always been sprayed on the neck and the wrists. The most traditional and not to be neglected area is the base of the neck.
- The Eau de Toilette can be sprayed directly onto clothes, your hair as well as your skin.
- Try to avoid rubbing it onto your skin because this action alters the perception of the odors.
Phytorelax’s advice for you: Live your fragrance, change the intensity of the perfume depending on your mood, desires and circumstances. The perfume will reveal your personality. A fragrance is designed to reflect something of you, to attract attention or just to be enjoyed!